Price and Speed Housing are a young dedicated company of highly skilled professionals focused on providing innovative solutions and satisfying the needs and expectations of clients and the community in the most cost-effective manner, within an assured environment.
Price and Speed Housing have recognised the shortage and ever increasing demand for affordable housing within NSW. Using the guidelines of state government legislation, Allpro have designed a cost and time effective solution for a two (2) bedroom granny flat that can be supplied and fitted on an existing block within the Sydney Metropolitan area and some regional areas of NSW subject to meeting the stipulated guidelines.
For an information brochure or enquiries, please contact us here, or call 02 9666 6565
Alternatively, you may contact Joe Bechara directly through 0412 224 959
The Price & Speed Housing Granny Flat display unit is open for inspection in the following timeframes:
Saturday: 10:30am – 12:30pm
Sunday: 10:30am – 12:30pm
Inspections are not available on public holidays.
NOTE: Inspections will be closed during the Easter long weekend.
The Granny Flat is located at Viscount Place, Liverpool NSW 2170 (Behind the Megacentre). Map and location details have been provided below:
For any further information or to make an appointment regarding the Granny Flat design and or accommodation modules, please contact Joe Bechara on 0412 224 959
Click an image or mouseover and scroll to navigate gallery, click a chosen image to enlarge
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the general requirements that i am required to meet to satisfy the conditions for a Granny Flat?
- The land needs to be zoned for residential purposes.
- No more than one granny flat is permissible.
- Combined floor area of the main house and granny flat are within local Council controls.
- The granny flat must not exceed 60m².
- Land size of 450m² or greater
- The Granny Flat is approximately 58m²
- Lodging a Development Application (DA) with your local Council
- As a complying development where Granny Flats can be approved within a ten (10) day period.