*Formerly known as AQIS
Price and Speed is now a CFS Approved station for heavy containers
Operating hours: 7am – 3:30pm Mon- Fri
(Special bookings may be made for after hours/weekends)
Click the image above to enlarge
1.1 & 2.4 Quarantine Depot
Many goods which are imported into Australia may be subject to a Quarantine Inspection.
Price & Speed are one of the few depots in the Sydney port precinct that are licensed to conduct Quarantine inspections with DAFF Officers onsite. Being located only a stones throw away from both Terminals, Empty Depots and also the International & Domestic airports allows for easy accessibility and convenience.
Price & Speed Containers are a licensed DAFF (Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry) 1.1 & 2.4 Sea & Airfreight Depot and have a minimum of 2 full time DAFF officers on site Monday to Friday, 07:00am to 15:00pm. Under extreme urgency, we can assist outside these hours with prior notification.
Price & Speed Containers offer a wide variety of DAFF (Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry) services available on site.
We offer the following services:
- DAFF Inspections – tailgates/rural
- Steam cleaning in our fully covered washbay machinery, cars & even the shoes on your feet!
- Fumigation fcl/lcl
- All types of unpacks/packs free goods or subject to customs or DAFF control
- Project work
- Bonded Container Storage
- Fresh produce unpacks with 2 produce DAFF inspection rooms
- Refrigerated container storage capacity of 60 x 20ft/40ft containers
If any of these services interest you and your needs, contact us now to enquire or to get more information